Individuals must have gone through the application/re-application process and have been accepted by the Seminary in order to register for JTS classes. The Registration Process for each semester begins at the end of the previous semester. All students must be registered before they will be allowed to attend classes. The Registration Process is a simple one which takes only four or less simple steps.
STEP 1: Pre-Registration
Students are to pre-register for the courses they desire to take in the upcoming semester by completing a pre-registration form. This can be done by doing the following:
- Download and complete the pre-registration form here using the list of courses being offered for the semester you are registering for.
- Save the completed pre-registration form to your computer or thumb drive
STEP 2: Payment of Fees
Students must pay the fees related to the courses that they have pre-registered for in order to be considered a registered student of JTS. Students should also note that they will not be allowed to register for the current semester if they have monies still owing on their accounts. For more information on the policies related to student accounts click here. The following information will guide you in paying your fees.
- Ensure you do not owe any money from previous semesters.
- Compute your fees for the upcoming semester using the Rate Sheet and the Illustrative Computation as a guide.
- Pay your fees at NCB (if cash) or directly at the Accounts Department using your debit or credit card or a cheque (Personal cheques are not accepted).
- If you are unable to pay the full amount you can apply to pay using the Deferred Payment Plan.
- If you will be receiving a student loan, scholarship, grant or financial support from an established organization then you will need to take in a letter of commitment from the donor agency/organization to the Accounts Department.
- All payments should be made four (4) working days before classes begin
- A class pass will be given to students or access granted to JTS Online once a student has paid his or her fees.
STEP 3: Late Registration
Students who do not pre-register for their classes or who miss the registration period may still register for classes by going through the late registration period. Students will follow similar steps as if they had registered during the assigned registration period.
- Complete a pre-registration form which can be downloaded here.
- However a Late Registration fee will be charged to their account. This amount is listed in the Rate Sheet.
- Students will not be allowed to go through this process beyond the second week of classes
STEP 4: Attend Classes
Only students who have completed the Registration Process are allowed to attend JTS classes. Students who have not registered will not be placed on the class register or be granted access to JTS Online.